According to their individual physical features such as their own figure and face shape as well as their suites they are wearing, ladies can choose different kinds of pearl necklaces. There are so many kinds of pearl necklaces. According to its length, the styles of pearl necklaces can be classified as follows:
- Collar style. Multiple pearl rows are wearing closely around the neck, featured with the elegant and luxurious grace of Victoria Times. This style of necklace is suitable to ” V” shaped collar, boat collar, and formal evening wear.
- Short necklace. The wearing length of the single strand pearl necklace is set approximate 40mm, which is the most classical and the most popular practical option for ladies. The style of the pearl necklace can match gracefully any classical or fashionable evening or cocktail dresses as well as any styles of collars.
- Princess style. It refers to the pearl necklace which is approximately 45-48mm in length. The princess style necklace is especially suitable to high-collar dresses, and the necklace can be put on a pedant or other hanging decoration to create a sense of flowing motion.
- Martini style. The length of the pearl necklace of this style is approximately 50-58mm. Martini style pearl necklace can match delicately any causal or professional suites.
- Opera style. This style of pearl necklace measures approximately 70 – 80mm in length. Opera style pearl necklace can nicely match any high-collar dresses. It can match the dress with other double rows of short length pearl necklace to highlight a charming effect